Sunday, October 02, 2005

something's got to give

Attempting to play the Harmonica to Gary Moore - The Loner (Live). Precisely. The Postal Service - The District Sleeps Alone Tonight. Wilco's advice seems hard many times but I should try. ARGHH!

There have been a few changes. Lahai has been moved to the temporary dwelling at the construction site. I am moved to a room alone for now. The room that Lahai and I stayed have been vacated for arriving Sisters. I am begging Bro. John to return to work on the site so I can have something to occupy me.

My bones feel weak, slight temperature, right jaw swollen. Seems like another good day to stay up and pray.

I shall tell you more about the people here later. Thanks to my brother-in-law, I have a cold compress pack to use for my jaw.

Continue to keep me in your prayers. Something's got to give and I am hoping that if it's a change in me, that it be expedited. Righteousness is a word that has been coming up over and over again in all of my reading and listening.

A few friends asked me if I was an evangelizing Christian. I'd lead anyone straight to hell if I tried. I feel I need salvation myself!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home